A dozen and one reasons to celebrate
Each year Yoh participates in HRO Today’s RPO Baker’s Dozen Customer Satisfaction rankings. Because the rankings rely on direct input from buyers, they are one of the highest standards of buyer satisfaction for HR outsourcing services. Today I am proud to announce that Yoh placed third in the RPO Middle Market category for 2012. This is the fourth consecutive year that Yoh has been recognized in the RPO Baker’s Dozen.
As a workforce management solutions partner, Yoh offers companies the ability to adapt to changing conditions through a number of workforce services, including recruitment process outsourcing (RPO). For the past couple years, I’ve been asked to coordinate our RPO team’s participation in the Baker’s Dozen. The most exciting aspect of the project is the internal celebration of our results, as the award is a reflection of the prior year of service to our clients.
Here are a baker’s dozen of our many RPO achievements this past year.
- We simplified the recruitment process and enabled clients to focus on executing strategic objectives, rather than the tactical necessities of hiring.
- We offered flexible and scalable recruiting solutions to handle the ebb and flow of talent demand.
- We decreased clients’ cost-per-hire.
- We decreased clients’ time-to-hire by speedily getting productive employees on board.
- We improved retention rates, demonstrating how familiar we are with our clients’ cultures.
- We increased the candidate experience, through objective survey measure, ensuring they participate in a well organized, efficient and effective interview process.
- We decreased the time hiring managers spend on the selection process by being attuned to the candidate profile.
- We offered innovated solutions and industry best practices that drove out inefficiencies and made the RPO process more effective.
- We employed the most innovative Sourcers and specialized Recruiters to deliver impactful workforce solutions.
- We designed a methodical compliant process to ensure proper selection of candidates.
- We effectively communicated with our client partners about results and continuously asked for feedback.
- We provided clients with insight on social media and conducted meaningful conversations with our client’s talent community.
- We celebrate our accomplishments hand in hand with our clients.