Movieclips Monday: Is it time to course correct?
Think about it as a Spacecraft take-off. If the trajectory (love that word by the way) or path is off, it needs to course correct itself. In Leadership terms, it is about being dynamic, knowing when to shift the strategy, the direction of the company. Perhaps it’s to align to new market trends, or opportunities out there just waiting to be capitalized upon.
In movie terms, it can be about a Fish – Really a Fish. I can’t tell you how excited I am about the upcoming release of Finding Nemo 2 in 2016. Granted Nemo was found in the last film, but I’m looking forward to the Pixar sequel. In Finding Nemo, Marlin, the Father Clown Fish to Nemo, set off on an underwater journey searching for his son, Nemo. Along the way, he meets Dory, a blue Tang fish with short-term memory loss. The two will discover many paths, some leading to fear and disappointment. Others leading to self-discovery, a new outlook and ultimately his Son.
At Yoh, our goal is to help our clients, who choose us as their RPO Provider, course correct. What path can we take that will lead to greater success. It is our job to know how to steer the direction of the recruitment process. We need to take a fresh look at the workflow and determine the opportunities to move the wheel. It may require the “AS IS” to shift to the “TO BE”. For example, we will:
- Analyze the current Recruitment Process through a detailed Discovery Process
- We will provide Recruitment Analysis and leadership thought
- We will begin Recruitment Planning and Blueprinting, closing any gaps in the process
- We may suggest new program implementation like College Recruitment, Social Media and even Website Development
- We will hold ourselves to competitive Recruitment KPIs and Standards of Excellence
- We will model our Values and be a trusted partner to our client